Over the past seven years, we’ve had the pleasure of connecting with various leaders who are making people and culture their #1 priority. They’ve had the title, we’ve read about them in articles, we’ve heard them share their culture stories at various conferences and events, and they lead organizations that have been recognized among Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, by Great Place To Work and as Top 100 Employers of BC and Canada.
As we connected with these individuals, we realized that creating a People and Culture First organization isn’t easy—even for them. It’s extremely difficult to maintain and sustain such a culture, especially in today’s complex world.
So, what is a People and Culture First organization and how do you build one?
These are the questions we’ve been on a mission to define through our BC Workplace Culture Scan Report.
Click here to get on the waiting list for this report.
The BC Workplace Culture Scan Report will clarify the following:
– A practical definition for workplace culture
– The “must haves” of building a great culture
– A simple and easy to understand methodology for measuring culture for all types of organizations
– The profitability of people and culture first companies
– Local culture stories sharing life lessons and what makes their culture unique
To receive initial insights and information on this report, click here.
We look forward to sharing insights on BC’s workplace culture with you!